GTB provides DSL and T1 technology to deliver high-speed Internet connections. Use of Email, file transfers, and web browsing is faster and more efficient. All services are designed to support multiple users with a single connection. Since data is provided over our privately managed network, all connections are monitored 24/7.
Data solutions are customized for user specific needs including Point-to-Point connections, circuit bonding, and VPN.
- ADSL - (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) - uses a method known as data over voice to transmit Internet information on the same line that carries voice traffic. ADSL phone lines require a micro-filter at each outlet that connects to a standard analog device, such as a phone or modem, allowing voice and data traffic at the same time.
- SHDSL - (Symmetric High-speed Digital Subscriber Line) - is an enhanced technology DSL. Higher bandwidth for download and upload of files enables businesses to enhance their service.
- Bonded SHDSL - simultaneously bonds multiple SHDSL loops into one pipe to expand Internet speed. Equipment and engineering services are available through GTB’s network engineering department.
- Ethernet for the First Mile (EFM) - is a technology based on SHDSL which allows connection speeds of up to 20 MB. The purpose of this service is to allow businesses with multiple locations to extend their local networks at speeds that have not been attainable before.
- T1 - service allows your business to get up to 1.5 MB per second no matter where your business is located. The technology is one of the more established ways of providing Internet service to businesses.
- Bonded T1 - service simultaneously bonds multiple T1 into one pipe to expand the Internet speed. Equipment and engineering services are available through GTB’s network engineering department.
Data Circuits :
- Point to Point Data Circuits - connect your network between multi-locations and provide special control policies. This service is available with a variety of speeds and multiple technologies. Services can combine both data and Internet communications.