- Tell me about GTB.
- What are GTB's hours of operation?
- What if I have a problem with my phone service?
- Can I keep my current phone number?
- Will I still be listed in directory assistance?
- Will I receive one bill for my phone service?
- What services does GTB offer?
- Will I experience any service interruptions during my switch to GTB?
- What is Regulatory Administration Fee?
1. Tell me about GTB.
Global Telecommunications Brokers (GTB), based in Maryland, is a provider of local telecommunications services. Over the last 12 years, GTB has built up significant interests in the telecom sector ranging from local exchange, data, internet, wireless, voice mail and phone systems. Since 1992, GTB has grown steadily, building a customer base of thousands of accounts. Currently GTB offers service in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
2. What are GTB's hours of operation?
Our Customer Care Representatives are available between the hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Customers may contact GTB at (410) 581-4833 or call 877 - Call.GTB (877 - 225 - 5482).
8. Will I experience any service interruptions during my switch to GTB?
Typically, we can switch your service to GTB within 10 business days. Our goal is to switch our customers with minimal inconvenience.